The Lands End Experience
Conveniently located in Tampa Bay and the surrounding communities, we are a full-service marina specializing in customer satisfaction. Why waste precious time jockeying for position at a crowded ramp or burning fuel hauling a boat and trailer? At Lands End Marina, we do the heavy lifting so you don’t have to.
With over 15 years in operation, we’re here to provide everything you need to make your playtime more plentiful.
Our services include:
- High and Dry Boat Storage – Designed to accommodate vessels of up to 32 feet, our high and dry storage units keep your boat safe, secure and ready to go. Assigned racks are customized to fit your boat’s size and hull shape.
- One Call Does it All – When you’re ready to head out for a day on the water, just give us a ring. We’ll launch your boat before you arrive, and when you return to the marina we’ll wash the boat, flush the engines and store it in its assigned rack. It’s as simple as that.
- Wet Slips – For your convenience, we also offer wet slips for boats up to 100 feet. These assigned slips are available with both 30- and 50-amp service and are easily accessed 24 hours a day.
- First Class Service– Our factory-trained technicians are certified to troubleshoot, repair and perform warranty work for Yamaha, Mercury, Mercruiser, Suzuki and Volvo engines, but we don’t stop there. From the bow light to the trim tabs, our state-of-the-art shop provides custom repair and installation services for every inch of your boat.
- Circles Restaurant and Tiki Bar– Just steps from the marina docks, the award-winning Circles Restaurant offers waterfront dining at its finest. The Tiki Bar has a casual atmosphere perfect for relaxing after a day on the water and a varied menu for dining in or on your boat.
More Reasons to Choose Lands End Marina:
Our fully stocked parts department and friendly staff are standing by to assist do-it-yourself boat owners with factory components and expert advice.
Come in for a free estimate from one of the best boat detailing companies on the coast and bring your boat back to brand new or keep it looking that way.
Our facility is thoroughly protected with security cameras and gated docks.
A pump-out facility located near the forklift dock is available to our customers seven days a week.
Discover how effortless owning a boat can be. Discover the difference at Lands End.