Boat Service and Repair
Lands End Marina is determined to deliver the best boat maintenance and repair services in the Tampa Bay area. If there’s a problem to be solved, we can solve it. If there’s an issue to be fixed, we can fix it. Our ultimate goal is to get your boat up, running and back on the water.
We stand behind that promise with:
- Technicians who have been factory-trained by the premier manufacturers in the business, performing factory-backed diagnostics, repairs and maintenance.
- An enclosed state-of-the-art facility that accommodates four 32-foot boats simultaneously, equaling shorter wait times, shorter turnaround times, and faster resolutions to your problems.
Just as technology has made most home-based car repairs a thing of the past, the days of eyeballing your boat engine and hoping to spot a quick fix are gone. The multitude of available engine designs in today’s marine market ranges from outboard motors in two- or four-stroke models to inboard motors that are either carbureted or equipped with the latest in multi-port fuel injection technology. Now, the power plant in your boat is governed by sophisticated computer-controlled systems, making it difficult or impossible to repair without the right equipment.
Service You Need with Support You Can Trust
At Lands End Marina, we understand that it’s become almost impossible to diagnose problems without the use of scan tools, and we’ve made the investment into advanced technology to create a service department that is second to none. Our techs use modern diagnostic equipment that supports sophisticated software platforms from all of the major manufacturers, including:
Trust your boat to Lands End Marina. We’ve done our homework, and we’re on the cutting edge.
More Than Just Repair and Maintenance
While we pride ourselves on service, our qualified team at Lands End Marina is always available to fit your boat with optional accessories or upgrades.
- If you’ve been thinking about installing a new high-definition chart plotter or fish finder, we can custom rig electronics to fit seamlessly into your existing layout.
- If you’re looking to increase your speed or reduce draft, let us install a new jack plate.
- If your navigation lights are iffy or your bilge pump isn’t pumping, turn to the techs at Lands End Marina for the simple solution.
- Are you tired of singing as you cruise around the Bay? Give your vocal cords and your passengers a rest and let us install a stereo system to make your outings truly memorable – in a good way.
Call the professionals at Lands End Marina today and make your boat the best that it can be.